Boxycharm has been my favorite sub box since I signed up with them last year. Their boxes are always jam packed with awesome products. The value of their boxes are out of this world.
My February box:
- Luxie Eye Blending Brush Pack – Luxie brushes are my favorites! They are amazing quality brushes.
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion exfoliant – This is full size and retails for $79! I have little samples I am using before opening this one but it’s pretty nice. My normal cleanser is St. Ives Apricot scrub and I’ve loved it for many years so it’s hard for me to stray away from it but I do like this one.
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadow pans – I was really shocked to see these. I haven’t tried anything from MakeupGeek so I’m happy they were sent. I do not love that the shades are so similar it bums me out I got two brown shades.
- Small Z Palette – another thing I didn’t have and was wanting, I have a few shadow pans floating around from different sub boxes I plan on putting in here. Great purse size!
- Doucce Mineral Matt Lipstick – This is a classic red color and the pigment and formula is amazing!
Always happy with Boxycharm other than getting two brown eyeshadows. Boxycharm is $21 a month, and right off the bat you are getting a $79 product. How neat! If you’d like to sign up you can use my link.