•Dr. Lipp Miracle Balm
•Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
•PBJ Smoothie Stick
•Browbar brow pencil
•Real Chemistry Luminous Peel
1. Dr. Lipp miracle Balm is pretty good stuff, it’s pretty thick. It reminds me of lanolin like the nipple cream for breastfeeding moms but hey this stuff works pretty good, and this is the sample I chose this month.
2. Amika Dry Shampoo – I have used it before this is a repeat sample for me. I’m not real big into dry shampoo so they don’t ever impress me but this one smells pretty good.
3. PB&J Smoothie Stick – this is also a repeat sample for me. It has a decent formula, I just wasn’t a fan of this color so I’m passing it to a friend.
4. Browbar Brow Pencil – I really love fine brow pencils and this one rocked.
5. Real Chemistry Peel – I have another one of these too from my previous Birch Box subscription and I haven’t used it yet.