A few months ago I joined Influenster, I’ve heard of it around the web but always thought it was too good to be true. I thought I’d never receive anything to review, but I went ahead and gave it a shot. Thankfully I did.
- A sample pack of #Oreo Thins
- A full size box of #Reynolds baking sheets
- A sample box of #HillsBros hot cocoa Keurig cups
- A travel size #NotYourMothers dry shampoo
- A coupon for a free tub of #CountryCrock butter
- A sample size of #Axe body wash
- A full size #Covergirl So Lashy mascara
- A full size giant bottle of #Aquation lotion
This is my second VoxBox and I am loving it. I love the challenge of getting all the badges.
Th only downside I would say is, you can only be in one campaign at a time. Which is a bummer when you see all the other campaigns going on that you’d DIE to participate in.
Influenster sent me this box to review absolutely free.
If you haven’t signed up, sign up here it’s completely free and no credit card info required.